Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013 I reported to a school and when I got there, I was told that they had already asked someone one to sub for that teacher. Schools are not to do that. This was the second time this has happened to me so it was hard not to get angry. I told them that the system put me in this spot and that if they didn't have a place for me, I would not get paid for this day. There were plenty of positions still available but by now it was too late. So the school had me go to classrooms, relieve teachers so they could have hour meetings and basically babysit until they got back to their rooms. So I was running around all day and didn't get to teach. I know what you are thinking? What am I complaining about? I still got paid, right? Yes, but it makes for a long day walking up and down and all over. The asst. principal was nice and friendly. But I think the secretary messed up and put her friend in the spot I was supposed to take for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment